Served as a Teaching Assistant for AMS311: Probability Theory at Stony Brook University during Fall 2017 (From September to December in 2017).
- Held office hours each Fridays 2:00 –4:00pm Harriman 010
- Graded assignments
- Provided solutions for assignments
- Helped Prof. Jesse Colton grade final-exam
Please click here to see a course description.
- A First Course in Probability (9thEdition), by Sheldon Ross ISBN# 9780321794772
- Probability spaces;
- Conditional probability and independence;
- Random variables (discrete and continuous);
- Probability distributions;
- Expectation and variance;
- Joint distributions;
- Conditional distributions;
- Covariance and correlation;
- Moment generating functions;
- Transformation of variables;
- Order statistics;
- Law of large numbers.