Served as a Teaching Assistant for CSE219: Computer Science III at Stony Brook University during Spring 2017 (From February to May in 2017).
- Led a 1-credit programming laboratory course each Mondays
- Graded eash programming assignments
- Held office hours each Wednesdays
- Helped Prof. Ritwik Banerjee proctor midteram and final exam
Please click here to see a course description.
- Head First Object Oriented Design and Analysis (on-line version) by Brett McLaughlin, Gary Pollice, David West.
- Head First Design PatternsHead First Design Patterns (on-line version) by Eric T Freeman, Elisabeth Robson, Bert Bates, Kathy Sierra
- Core Java I Core Java Volume 1 - Fundamentals, 8th Edition (on-line version) by Cay Horstmann.
- Programming style and its impact on readability, reliability, maintainability, and portability.
- Decomposing problems into modular designs with simple, narrow interfaces. Object-oriented design.
- Selecting appropriate algorithms and data structures. Systematic testing and debugging. Improving program performance.
- Reusing code, including external libraries designed and built by others.
- Making effective use of a programming environment, including: Syntax-directed editor, Source code management tools, Build tools, Debugging tools, profiling tools