Hello, there 😊
I am a research engineer at Computational Science Initiative (CSI), Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) who is interested and actively studying in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Visual Anlytics for AI.
Stony Brook University, NY
- BS in Computer Science (Honors), 4.0/4.0
- BS in Applied Mathematics & Statistics, 4.0/4.0
Ajou University, S. Korea
- BS in Software and Computer Engineering (Transferred)
Machine Learning (4.0), Programming for Data Science (4.0), Computational Geometry (4.0), Algorithm (4.0), Theory of Computation: Honors (4.0), Software Engineering (4.0), Data Structure (4.0)
Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Probablity Theory (4.0), Data Analysis (4.0), Finite Mathematical Structure (4.0), Discrete Mathematics (4.0), Applied Calculus III (4.0), Calculus IV with Applications (4.0)
- Research Assistant, CSI, BNL (current)
- Research Software Engineer, Inswave (2yrs 4mons)
- Research Software Engineer, KTIS (1yr 8mons)
- Teaching Assistant, Probability Theory, SBU (4mons)
- Teaching Assistant, Computer Science III, SBU (4mons)
- Volunteer Python Lecturer, Vietnam (2mons)
Honors & Awards
- Research Assistantship, 2018-2020+, BNL
- URECA Research Fellowship, 2017, Stony Brook Univ
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, 2016, 2017, 2018, Stony Brook Univ.
- Dean’s List Nomination, 2016, 2017, 2018, Stony Brook Univ.
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa, 2018, the United States
- Special Exception from Mandatory Military Service, 2011, South Korea
- National Certificate: IT Industrial Engineer in Information Processing, 2010, South Korea